Adriaaaaannnnn!!!!!
I grew up with Star Wars, and athough the movies were short on character development and packed full of cliche, I adored them. So when the lights came up in the movie theatre after the final credits rolled for "The Revenge of the Sith," I felt a sense of closure, but also a little sadness. Star Wars was over. There was a bit of a void.
Now, a movie is coming along to fill the empty space in my heart.
This just in from comingsoon.net:

In the film, lonely and retired boxer Rocky Balboa comes out of retirement, intending to fight a few low-profile local fights just to keep his hand in. But when he's approached to fight a match with reigning heavyweight champ Mason "The Line" Dixon, Rocky's modest little comeback becomes the center of a media firestorm.
Apparently, Rocky 6 begins filming in December.
Now, all I need is a Rambo sequel, and my life will be complete.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home