FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Belle of the Blog: "I'm so happy, I could kiss you!"

Thursday, October 27, 2005

"I'm so happy, I could kiss you!"

Chicago White Sox manger Ozzie Guillen, left, gets a kiss from a well-wisher after the White Sox defeated the Houston Astros 1-0 in Game 4 to win the World Series for the first time since 1917, Wednesday, Oct. 26, 2005, in Houston.

I'm from Chicago. I should be thrilled about the White Sox win. And I am happy for them. I promise. Of course, not quite as happy as the fan in the picture (I wish I had a picture of the moment after this photo was taken)

But when the Cubs go to the World Series, I'm gonna have a week-long party.

2 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess now you now what they mean when they say "SOX SUCK", we now know what they suck too!
2006 WILL BE OUR YEAR!

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Kim said...

LOL!! That is funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home