FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Belle of the Blog: Someone in Oregon Had a Great Day

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Someone in Oregon Had a Great Day


So, someone in Orgeon won 340 million dollars yesterday in the Power Ball lottery.

The winner beat 1 in 146 million odds. The winner hasn't come forward yet. I wonder what that person is doing right now. Probably talking to a lawyer, I imagine. Or maybe rummaging through the trash because he can't find his ticket. Now that would really be a bummer.

I love reading or watching morning talk shows when lottery winners are featured. Do you remember the bowling team who won together? Or what about the group of elementary school teachers? There was the homeless guy. And what about the person who won TWO lotteries a few years apart?

What would you do with $340 million (or $340 million dollars minus taxes)?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home