FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Belle of the Blog: Medium in 3-D

Monday, November 21, 2005

Medium in 3-D


I am a marketing professional's dream. I fall for everything. I buy things at the grocery store just because they are on sale; sometimes, I buy stuff I see on informercials; and yesterday, I bought a TV Guide. I don't need TV Guide because I have cable, and the menu is right on the television. I bought the TV Guide for the 3-D glasses.

Yup. That's right. 3-D glasses.

Tonight, the NBC drama Medium is going to be in 3-D, and I'm going to be prepared. TV Guide has just gone to full-size magazine format; and in an effort to get people to buy the magazine, they have done a cross-promotion with NBC and included the cardboard pieces to assemble your own pair of 3-D glasses. I put them together yesterday, and they are sitting on my nightstand in preparation for tonight's episode.

Medium is my favorite show. Ghost Whisper on CBS is a close second. I am a sucker for anything supernatural. I'll report back, and let you know how the episode is. I don't have high hopes. The last thing I saw in 3-D was Jaws III-D when I was a kid, and that was laughably disappointing.

2 Comments:

At 2:51 AM, Blogger timberlakereader13 said...

I love both shows! I'm sucker too!

 
At 2:51 AM, Blogger timberlakereader13 said...

I love both shows and am a sucker for supernatural stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home